In our previous article we have learnt basics of MVC , now in this article we will learn how to make simple model In MVC.
- Create New ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Application .
- Select Internet Website as template.
- Select ASP.NET as View Engine
- Right Click on the model -> Add New Item ->Class -> Movies.cs
- Build your Application.
- Right Click on Controller->Add new item -> MovieController
- Import your model namespace and prepare as shown below.
- Right click on Action ->Add new View ->Select Strongly typed View ->Select your Model Class->Select Empty template
- The advantage of creating strongly typed View is now you can get the properties of class in view by typing the model and ‘. (‘dot’).