In this article we will understand the basic fundamentals of AngularJS.
What is AngularJS?
- It is a MV* framework, where MV * means:
M- Model : where you store data and state of application.
V- View : which actually renders to user the information they want to see.
* : Controller /Presenter/View-model
Features of AngularJS
- It is an open source library.
- It supports two way binding, which means that the user input from fields is instantly updated in angular models.
- AngularJS is built on Dependency Injection.This lets you encapsulate pieces of your application better and also improves test ability.
- AngularJS also handles routing for moving from one view to another .This is the key piece in building Single Page Application or SPA.
- AngularJS not only supports unit test but also integrates end to end testing.
AngularJS extends HTML by providing its own elements and properties called Directives.These are used to interact with your HTML DOM. It teaches your HTML new tricks.It is an extended HTML vocabulary.