HTML Helper in MVC
In this article we will learn how to code for entering data form using simple HTML Helpers.
- Create New ASP.NET MVC4 Web Application.
- Select Razor As View Engine.
- Right click on Model ->Add new Class ->Customer Class.
- Right click on controller and -> Add new item-> CustomerController
Continue reading “Data Entry Form using Simple HTML Helper In MVC”
In our previous article we have learnt basics of MVC , now in this article we will learn how to make simple model In MVC.
- Create New ASP.NET MVC 4 Web Application .
- Select Internet Website as template.
- Select ASP.NET as View Engine
- Right Click on the model -> Add New Item ->Class -> Movies.cs
Continue reading “MVC Simple Model In ASP.NET”
In this article you will learn some basic concepts of MVC Architecture.
So what is MVC ?
- An Architectural design principle that separates the components of a Web Application.
- This separation gives you more control over the individual parts of the application , which lets you more easily develop , modify and test them.
- Three main components : The Model, The View, The Controller.
Models, Views, and Controllers
- Model — Model holds application data , data access logic.
- View — Markup and content that is returned to the browser
- Controller—Fires off some logic in response to a web browser request it listens incoming request from the browser manipulate the model data prepare the view to display in response to the web browser.
Continue reading “MVC Basics for Beginners”