Looking for the solution. Yes you are at the right place. Once I also faced the same issue when I was working on a MVC project, I got the error states that “The located assembly’s manifest definition does not match the assembly reference” .
When I ran the solution I saw the YSD (yellow screen of death) that simply gave me the assembly name which is causing the issue.
Could not load file or assembly ‘System.Web.Optimization, Version=18.104.22.168, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31BF3856AD364E35’ or one of its dependencies. The located assembly’s manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. HRESULT: 0x80131040
In my case I have several MVC projects referring to “System.Web.Optimization” , but I’m getting this issue only in newly added project. When I investigated the issue I found that the project referring to the higher version of “System.Web.Optimization”. This is because the dll has been included using nuget and nuget always downloads the latest version of dll.
FYI: The Microsoft.Web.Optimization package is now obsolete. With ASP.NET (MVC) 4 and higher you should install the Microsoft ASP.NET Web Optimization Framework.
Continue reading “The located assembly’s manifest definition does not match the assembly reference”
This article is going to be all about Google Hacking. We live in a world where everything and anything that you might need is available on the internet at your disposal. Most people do not know how powerful a search engine Google is. We can do a lot of useful things with the help Google we just have to use it the right way.
Google Hacking is all about taking Google search to the next level. So if some of you are wondering why do I keep saying Google, there are like some other really good search engines out there, well it’s because of the following reasons.
- It is one of the most powerful search engine
- It is updated frequently.
- It has a very innovative page ranking algorithm which takes into consideration a lot of things.
Google Hacking basically means to use Google to get the best of the best search results. It is achieved by using some special operators known as ‘Google Operators’.
Continue reading “What is Google Hacking ?”
Ophcrack is a special kind of Linux distro that focuses primarily on password cracking, Ophcrack is basically a free open source program that requires a Linux based environment to run. Ophcrack can be used to crack passwords for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7.
How does Ophcrack Work?
To understand how ophcrack cracks password we must first learn about how Windows stores password.
Any computer system that requires password authentication must contain a database of passwords, either hashed or in plaintext.
Windows uses a thing called MD5 Hashes, so what it basically does is when you type a password and create it, it creates a cryptographic hash.
Now hashes don’t work both ways, what that means is you can create a hash from a password, but you can take a hash and change it back to text because you can’t easily decrypt them.
Continue reading “Crack Windows passwords using Ophcrack”
Ngrok – Secure Tunnel to localhost
Want to host your localhost server to the Internet ? Yes Ngrok is what you are looking for. With Ngrok you can create a secure tunnel to your localhost website. Ngrok is the lightweight tool which creates a secure tunnel on your local machine along with a public URL so that it can be accessible over web. Ngrok will give you following features :
- Demo without deploying
- Simplify mobile device testing
- Build webhook integrations with ease
- lightweight alternative to VPN
- Run personal cloud services from your own private network
Continue reading “How to create tunnel to localhost using Ngrok”
Basic Commands used in GIT
Here I’m listing all basic Commands used in GIT bash.
- git –version: Tells you about version
- git –global Page on user.name “Code Hotfix” : Register user name
- git –global user.email “email@example.com” : Register user email
- git config –list : Git Config
- git help / git help command : Git help
- pwd : Gives you the working directory of repository
- cd .. : To go back
- ls : Gives you all folder
- cd nameOfFolder : To move to the specified folder
- git init : To make folder as a git repository (First move into the folder to make it as a repository)
- ls -la : Gives you the list of folder in repository that keep record of changes
- git add . : To aware git to add the file in the directory it adds to the staging area (. Means all) you can replace (.) With file name like second.txt
- git commit -m “Expressing the detail about change ” : This will commit the changes with the note
- git log : Gives you the commit history
- git log –author=”CodeHotfix” : Gives you commit history of specific author
- git status : Gives you the status of pending changes.
- git diff : Give you the difference of working directory and repository
- git diff –staged : Compare staged area with repository
- git rm filename : Removes the file from repository as well as working directory
- git mv oldname to newNAME : Also rename the file
- git mv oldname to newPATH/newNAME : Also rename the file and move to the new path
- git commit -am “Commit message” :Directly commit to the repository without adding to the staging area
- git checkout — Views/Home/Index.cshtml : Undo Pending Changes
- git reset HEAD filename : Unstage the file to the working area
- git checkout refrenceumber — file/folder : Get the previous version copy of specified file
You can also read Understanding GIT and GitHub
Have you ever been in a situation where you want to schedule an email to be sent on a specific time or you need to make sure that you follow up within a specific time frame after sending a message then you should know about Boomerang for Gmail.
Boomerang for Gmail helps you to control your emails in Gmail. With Boomerang installed in your Gmail you can have following features :
- You can set Boomerang to give you a reminder if you don’t get a reply after a certain amount of days
- With Boomerang, you can write an email now and schedule it to be sent automatically at the time you want.
- Take control of when you send and receive email messages.
- Use Boomerang to take messages out of your inbox until you actually need them.
- You can write an email while you’re on the go, and have it arrive exactly when you need to be reminded.
- Boomerang is available on Mobile but only for Android i.e on Google Play Store.
Continue reading “Schedule an email to be sent later”
Obviously it sucks when you lost your phones, tablets or laptops. So if you want to know about your lost then you should have to know about Prey Project.
Prey is a lightweight theft protection software that will run silently on your device and always keep an eye on your device. Prey works with Windows, Apple , Linux and Android. With Prey Installed on your device you can
- Find whether your device is in town or abroad.
- Trigger actions on all your devices from a single place .
- Recover your device if ever lost or stolen.
Continue reading “Find your stolen Phones, Tablets and Laptops”
Sometimes you may have fall into the situation where you need to send a private or confidential message like password , your banking details etc. either to your family or friends but you are afraid about security of message from hackers. I do face the same problem, and for that I have solution too.
Burn Note is the mobile app which ensure your message privacy and confidentiality.You don’t have to worry about a message falling into the wrong hands,Burn Note sends the self destructive message that automatically delete the message after a few interval once the message is opened.
The length of the Timer is automatically calculated from the message length, don’t worry you can also increase or decrease the length of timer as per your requirement. There are others web application available but I found Burn Note more handy as mobile application is available on both Apple as well as Google Play Store.
Creating your website..!! That’s is pretty awesome. Then you should better know that one of the most important considerations of building websites is to make sure that your website load faster.So now the question is what makes your website slow, and what are the things that should be considered while developing your website. And finally how one can analyse how it loads in different devices.Don’t worry in this article I’m going to cover all these points. So let’s start.
What makes your website slow ?
Continue reading “How to make your website load faster”
“Could not open a connection to SQL server”
Got this error !!! Don’t know what to do !!!
Continue reading “Could not open a connection to SQL server”